Job Title: Early Childhood Education – Teacher
Location: Cranium Academy, Orlando
Do you love working with children? Come help us make a difference by shaping the future of our students! At Endeavor Schools, we are passionate about unleashing individual potential, so the children we serve thrive!
Endeavor Schools is a stable growing family of private schools committed to creating better education for a better world. Through optimal teaching and learning environments, we seek to engage families and team members to surface their hopes and dreams for education, and provide our schools with the tools and resources to transform those ideas into reality.
Making a significant, lasting, positive difference in the community begins and ends with our people. We are always looking for team members who have the skills, experience and passion to help us strengthen our team and deliver on the promises we make to the families that we serve. As part of the Endeavor Schools Family, Cranium Academy is a leader in early childhood development in the Orlando community that offers a revolutionary approach to learning for pre-school and elementary school age children. Cranium Academy is currently seeking a fun and energetic Teacher with experience and passion working with pre-school age children. If you are a motivated self-starter with a positive and upbeat “can do” attitude looking to work with an energetic and collaborative group of educators, join our team and help us shape the future!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Facilitate classroom activities
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
- Maintain regular communication with parents
- Contribute to the effective operation of the overall early care and education
Job Qualifications include:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.• Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Must have the ability to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment that supports the education and safety of children.
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- 45 hours of DCF training and Staff Credential
- Early Childhood Education Experience
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people! The opportunity to support the growth of our students and team members is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We share a passion for life-long learning and make it our mission to help others develop into their full potential!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that promotes professional development and self-growth, we offer a lot of perks too: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan, short-term disability, life insurance, flexible paid time off, education scholarships, and faculty tuition discounts.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. At Endeavor Schools, we strive to inspire and draw out the best in each other by celebrating our differences. All aspects of consideration for employment with Endeavor Schools are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.