Enrollment Fee: $ 20 per child (One time per calendar year).
- The week of the July 4th holiday is the only 4-day camp during the summer. Cost of this camp will be 80% of the cost of other camps (call us if you need help figuring out pricing). Campers will still get 5 days of activities and fun packed into this 4-day camp!
- Prices include 2 snacks with extended and full day camps, 1 morning snack for half day camps. Snacks (drink included) can vary per day and typically include one of the following: CheezIt’s, pretzels, animal crackers, oatmeal cookies, mini-carrots, or graham crackers. Children may bring a snack from home if preferred. For extended and full day camps, lunch is available for an additional fee (See Lunch Options below).
- Multiple siblings = 10% discount
OTHER SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION:
- No breakfast option. All campers should eat something at home, before the camp day begins.
- Children that are being potty trained will not be able to participate in full day Cranium Camps, but should be able to participate in all half day camps.
- If your child still takes a nap and will be attending the full day camps, please let the staff know. Your child will have the opportunity to go into the quiet room to rest after lunch if needed.
- If a camp is filled to capacity, please call to be put on a waiting list. There is a possibility we will staff appropriately to allow for more kids to enroll.
- Additional Terms & Discounts: Discounts are built into pricing above. Multiple siblings or OCPS teachers = 10 % additional off all tuition options listed above. Total price of all camps is due upon signing unless special arrangements are made.
- For all summer camps, we will test each student who is going into kindergarten or already in elementary school on their reading and math skills and utilize the results to produce a custom prescription. This prescription is integrated into key interactive platforms, allowing each child to work on specific reading and math skills that will enhance their current knowledge and skills. Our 3 – 4 year old students will not be tested, but will have leveled reading and math curriculum based on their age and abilities.
- The core reading and math curriculum meets grade level equivalency skills and correlates to the National Common Core Standards.
- Each year, summer camps will be listed by mid-January. The camps run in 2-3 year cycles, featuring some new activities and events each time. In addition, the reading and math skills will be completely different as they are based off of each child’s current skill level.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: What if my child is unable to attend a week of camp that we have already paid for? If you know your child will not be attending camp on or before 30 calendar days before the child’s first camp, parents can send a written notification to cancel camp enrollment and receive a refund less ten percent (10%) of the tuition fee (no refunds of registration fee). Within 30 days before the start of camp, there will be the potential of the above refund if we are able to fill your child’s spot (no refund if the spot is not filled). Please speak with the office staff about extenuating circumstances and the possibility of moving your child to another week of camp (if available).
Space in our summer camps and holiday camps is limited, and spots fill up fast. Contact us today to register early and reserve your child’s spot!
Fox 35 Television awarded us one of their Cool Camp of the week winners! Thank you to all parents that voted for us.